Whether you’re looking for a simple roof-only carport, a fully enclosed garage with roll-up doors, or something in between, H&H has a variety of customizable carport options for you. Choose your width, length, and height; enclose one or both sides, one or both ends, add gable sheets, and select your colors to create your very own customized carport. The best part – we install and stand behind our work with our team of installation professionals!
Our Carport DIY kits are listed below for sale. These are in stock and available to pick up within 5-10 business days. If you would rather H&H install it, be sure to add installation when configuring your carport.
Customizable Options for Carports
· Sizes: Widths from 12’ to 60’, Lengths from 20’ and up, and Heights from 7’ to 14’.
· Available in Standard Round Roof or Vertical Roof.
· Enclose or Partially Enclose Sides and Ends with 29-Gauge Metal Sheets.
· Add Gable Sheets on Ends.
· Add Roll-Up Garage Doors, Walk-In Doors, and Windows.
· Choose from several Carport Body and Trim Colors.
Advantages of Installing a Custom Carport
· Protect your valuable possessions such as cars, trucks, RV’s, boats, tractors, and equipment.
· Enclosed Carports are perfect to use as Garages, Workshops, Storage Facilities, or even a man-cave!
· The functionality of our customizable Carports and Garages are a great fit for businesses and municipalities of all kinds. Hold your business’ inventory, protect heavy equipment and vehicles, or create the ultimate workshop.
· With a wide selection of colors and customizable options, H&H’s Carports and Garages can be built to complement an existing structure, such as your home or business.
What Size Should your Carport Be?
· Our Carports come in Standard Widths of 12’, 16’, 20’, 24’, 30’, 35’, and 40’ wide. 50’ and 60’ wide are available upon request as well.
· H&H Carports start at 20’ long and increase in increments of 5’. With H&H Carports’ slip-fit technology, we can build them in nearly any length imaginable, and have experience building structures over 250’ long!
· Standard Height on our Carports starts at 7’ – this is plenty of room for parking automobiles! But we recommend going even taller depending on what you’re using the structure for. H&H Carports can be upgraded to 8’, 9’, 10’, 11’, 12’, and even 13’ and 14’ tall upon request.
Our Metal Frames are built strong with 14 Gauge steel that is triple coat protected from corrosion and rust. This coating provides a smooth finish.
Our metal sheets are 29 Gauge and come with a 20-Year manufactures paint warranty, and offered in many different colors.
Our American Made structures all come with a 20-Year Frame Warranty. These are built to last and won’t disappoint!