Our Aluminum Portable Buildings are built right here in Alabama and are built to last. There are several styles to choose from, as well as colors, doors, windows and more. Our Aluminum buildings are in stock and ready to be delivered.
Tough aluminum siding makes our buildings maintenance-free!
We offer many different colors, door sizes, shelving options and more!
We offer low monthly payments, financing and cash deals!
Choose your Style
Barn Style buildings have a ton of head room in them. Customize it with a loft to maximize the space this building offers! Choose a Roll up door, walk in door, double door, windows, lofts, shelving and more to make it your own today!
Gable Style buildings are a popular choice for people wanting great affordable storage. This building comes in 6′,7′, and 8′ tall side walls! Sizes range from 8×8 to 12×32 and can be fully customized to suit your needs.
Standard Style buildings are offered in 6′, 7′ and 8′ side wall heights. These buildings range in sizes 8×8 to 12×24. Customize your Standard Style buildings with a Roll up door, walk in door, double door and windows!
Rent to Own – As low as $99/month!
* No Credit Check
* Easy monthly payments
* Free delivery services
About Our Rent-To-Own Program
Rent-to-Own is a flexible arrangement where you can store your possessions on your premises through monthly payments that are easy on your pocket. It also offers you the chance to become the owner of the building.
We provide an easy approval process for all customers. You can select from our 36, 48, or 60-month terms, with the 60-month option available only for sheds priced at $4,000.00 or more.
Benefits of Rent-to-Own vs. Storage Facility
Renting a storage shed has several benefits compared to renting at a storage facility, including:
- Convenience: A storage shed is located on your property, providing you with easy access to your belongings whenever you need them. You don’t have to worry about traveling to a storage facility to retrieve items that you need.
- Cost: Renting a storage shed is often less expensive than renting a storage unit at a facility. You may also save on transportation costs since you don’t need to move your items to a separate location.
- Security: A storage shed located on your property allows you to control the security of your belongings. You can install your own locks and alarms to protect your items, and you don’t have to worry about the security measures of a storage facility.
- Flexibility: Renting a storage shed provides you with more flexibility in terms of usage. You can store items that may not be allowed at a storage facility.
- Once all payments are made, the building belongs to you.
Overall, renting a storage shed can provide you with greater convenience, cost savings, security, and flexibility compared to renting at a storage facility.
Rent vs. Financing
We offer a Rent-to-Own Plan as an alternative to financing a building with NO CREDIT CHECK. All we need is the first and last month’s rent, and we will deliver the shed. Once all payments are made, the shed becomes yours!
The earlier you pay off, the more money you save! Additionally, since it is a month-to-month agreement, if you encounter financial difficulties or no longer require the shed, just give us a call, and we will happily pick up the shed.
How to Qualify for Rent-to-Own
To qualify for rent to own, there are a few requirements that you will need to meet, including:
- Proof of Identity: You will need to provide a valid government-issued photo ID such as a driver’s license, passport or state ID.
- Proof of Income: You will need to provide proof of income such as pay stubs, bank statements or tax returns to demonstrate that you have the financial resources to make the monthly payments required to rent to own.
- Social Security Card: You will need to provide your social security card as proof of Identification.
- If you are renting the property where the storage shed will be located, we require written permission from your landlord to place the shed on the property.
How can I pay my Monthly Payment?
We offer several payment methods for your convenience when paying for your rent-to-own portable building. You can pay by credit card through our secure payment portal online, by phone with a credit card, through a money order, via auto-draft, or by mailing a check.
Are there any Penalties for Paying off Early?
There are no penalty fees if you choose to pay off your rent-to-own shed or building early. You have the flexibility to pay off your contract at any time. Furthermore, we offer a discount on your contract balance, which is determined by the number of payments you have already made.
90 Days “Same As Cash” Option
We offer a 90-day “Same As Cash” option. It is backed by our 36-month Rent-to-Own contract. To initiate a regular Rent-To-Own contract, you must pay the first and last month’s rent. The agreement can be renewed by paying at least one monthly rental payment per month. Any late payments will be subject to the contract’s terms. If you pay off the full amount within 90 days, we will credit all the money paid (minus late fees) towards the original cash price specified in the Rent-to-Own contract on line 1b. If you are unable to pay off within 90 days, the 90-day “same as cash” agreement will be converted to a standard 36-month contract, and any money already paid will be applied towards rent.
Ready to Purchase?
Great choice! Join the thousands of satisfied customers today and purchase your very own aluminum building! All of our locations have buildings on the lot ready to be bought and delivered to their new home!